Below are a list of sermons and podcasts D.A. has recorded. Please click on sermon title to listen to the sermon.
College/Seminary/University Chapel Services
- Bout that Life – Watch D.A. unpack what Eph. 5:18-21 looks like in the life of the believer that lives spirit-filled before the faculty, staff, and student body at Grand Canyon University (April 1, 2013)
- What the Gospel Looks Like – D.A. unpacks the gospel before the faculty, staff, and student body at Charleston Southern University (March 19, 2014)
- Our Role in the Mission of God – D.A. walks the students of Union University through Acts 15:7-11 in order to help them understand their role in the mission of God is to; translate (God’s word) as God transforms (our hearts) because the gospel transcends (all cultures). (September 17, 2014)
- Your Identity & Calling – D.A. challenges the students at Union University to Focus on our identity in Christ so they would be kept from; dismissing, discounting and becoming discontent with their calling to living a life on mission. (September 19, 2014)
- A Case for Urban Apologetics – D.A. unpacks his rationale for Urban Apologetics in front of the faculty, staff, and student body at Liberty University (November 14, 2014).
- Keep Pursuing Your First Love – D.A. exposits Revelation 2:1-7 to the faculty, staff, and student body at Boyce College (January 20, 2015).
- Glow in the Dark Saints – D.A. walks the students at Anderson University through Ephesians 5:8-14 and challenges them to live a life that points our dark world to the light of Christ. NOTE: D.A.’s sermon is after the worship team is done, and his voice can be heard starting at the 19:38 mark (April 22, 2015)
- Ethnic Conciliation – D.A. unpacks his case for the church pursuing Ethnic Conciliation while working through Luke 10:31-71 at Union University (October 2, 2015).
- I Am Still Going…Even When it’s Not All Good – D.A. works through Habakkuk 3:16-19 while sharing with the faculty, students, staff, and visitors at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, the realities of living a life on mission. (November 5, 2015). Note: Around the 18 min D.A.’s comments about his failing in the areas mentioned seems murky and may imply infidelity. His intention was expressing personal failures in his life during the seasons of life he mentioned. Failures in the area of sexual purity while single, cheating on his family with the ministry by being a work-a-holic early on, and feeling dejected when one of his manuscripts was rejected by a publisher. Once again, praise God the Holy Spirit fills the gaps in spite of D.A.’s lack of clarity.